SQ21: Singapore Queers in the 21st Century
  • by Ng Yi-Sheng, published by Oogachaga, available from all major bookstores in Singapore and Fridae.com
  • Tuesday, August 22, 2006

    Sunday Times, 20 August 2006, Lifestyle p22


    Interestingly enough, they also had me interviewed for a "Bookends" segment on my favourite books - and then apologised because they couldn't mention any gay books. So no-one got to hear me sing the praises of my Dykes to Watch Out For comic book collection. Oh well, they don't call it the Straights Times for nothin'. Posted by Picasa

    2 Comments:

    • At 5:10 PM, Blogger sternstadt said…

      Wow, that's the first time I've ever seen myself referred to as a "they". Pretty humbling...

       
    • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Ng Yi-Sheng said…

      You weren't the first gal to call it that, hon... but thanks for bringing it back to my attention. :)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home