SQ21: Singapore Queers in the 21st Century
  • by Ng Yi-Sheng, published by Oogachaga, available from all major bookstores in Singapore and Fridae.com
  • Saturday, December 30, 2006

    Best Non-Fiction Book of 2006???

    I quote editor Jason Wee's SMS to me (I'm in Bangkok right now, being chaste yet cultural).

    "We're the ST best non-fiction book of the yr! We beat out cholera, 9-11, big macs and the entire subcontinent of india."

    Woohoo! Many thanks to whoever at the Straits Times did the picking. If someone's got a transcript of the article, please do send me a copy! Won't be back till next Wednesday. :) Btw, if you're having trouble finding a copy, I believe they're still out in force at Kinokuniya, though Borders has been bled more or less dry by Christmas sales.

    Btw, I've been extremely lazy about updating the SQ21 blog. In other news: Safe Singapore finally has its website up. Check it out if you haven't already.

    Update: Hooray! I'm still on vacation, but Boo Junfeng has scanned in the photo for our viewing pleasure. Korp kun krap, JF.

    1 Comments:

    • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Boo Junfeng said…

      hey.. here's the article:

      http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/witheringtravis/Others/SQ21-2.jpg

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home