SQ21: Singapore Queers in the 21st Century
  • by Ng Yi-Sheng, published by Oogachaga, available from all major bookstores in Singapore and Fridae.com
  • Monday, January 22, 2007

    SQ251?

    I'm rather puzzled, you know, that people keep on visiting this blog. I've been horribly tardy about getting a scanner to scan in the whole of the New Year's article. But since you're reading already, I might as well be mercenary and advertise the new play I'm doing for Toy Factory Theatre Ensemble about a scandalous bisexual Singaporean woman who wasn't afraid to talk about it over ten years ago... Annabel Chong.

    I've started a blog for my upcoming play, 251 at http://251play.blogspot.com. And the press has been reporting it - but sigh, they didn't talk about my queer identity reasons for doing the play.



    Sorry, I just hate to see a blog of mine go inactive.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home